Next Generation Filter Media Conference
Embracing Future Challenges
October 14 – 15, 2014
Short Courses, October 13
We have the pleasure of inviting you to participate in the 2014 Next Generation Filter Media Conference, Embracing Future Challenges which will take place October 14 – 15 at the Hilton Rosemont Hotel at Chicago’s O’Hare airport. The Conference is hosted by the American Filtration and Separations Society. To meet the ever increasing demand and regulations for clean air and energy, designing the right filter media is very important for obtaining filters with higher efficiency and lifetime. This year’s fall conference will address market needs and present innovative solutions to optimize filtration products.
The Conference has become the most important gathering for experts and institutions working in the area of filtration and separations. Its main goals are to:
- Promote the exchange of ideas through research presentations by leading experts
- Meeting of the minds: Confluence of industrial researchers and academia through networking events
- Encourage and develop future talent with student poster competitions
- Offer educational opportunities with specialized and unique filtration short courses
- Showcase new and upcoming products by our exhibitors
- Seeing filtration live with a tour to the largest wastewater treatment plant in the world
Abstract submission and registration will open May 20. We will continue to update our website as we have further information and updates, so please revisit this site often. We look forward to seeing you in Chicago!
Sebastian Stahl, DuPont
Sneha Swaminathan, Hollingsworth & Vose
Andrew Goodby, Ahlstrom